Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
2012 African American Philanthropy Summit
Saturday, April 21, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
Warrensville Heights, OH
- Inajo Chappell, Esq., partner, Ulmer & Berne, LLP
- Margot Copeland, executive vice president, KeyBank
- Steven Minter, executive in residence, Cleveland State University
Summit Sessions (Scheduled concurrently, select one at checkout):
- Session A: Family and Friends: “It’s a Family Affair”
- Session B: Organizations: “Mission–Driven Philanthropy”
- Session C: Young Adults: “Emerging Philanthropists